B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

22 minutes ago, karamela4 said:

Why have they gone?

For years it had not been better than them

we loved them

they were traces for

I guess we won't be watching the reallifecam anymore

KİM and kenny will move to another house

Keep watching..so much more happening without Kenny planted on the other couch..stay tuned

On 11/6/2018 at 1:35 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Of course she didn't. People on this board literally do nothing but talk about Kenny so of course they're going to find any and every excuse to continue to shit talk him, even if that means making stuff up that have no clue about. Amanda stayed in the bedroom long after Kenny and Kim left and continued jerking Pablo off. You would think that would be a big enough clue to let any sane person know that she had no problems being there. But lets go with the "making deals" theory instead, as if Amanda has zero agency or say over what she does, who she does it with and where she does it. The shit is all ridiculous.

As much crap as I've talked about Amanda and Pablo, even I have to eat my own words a little and admit that the attempted group session was nice. Maybe other things like swapping would have happened if Kenny was able to perform or maybe not but at least this was progress on Amanda/Pablo's part and I do commend them for that. But all this obsessive Kenny hate is just ridiculous and sad.

Just think if it all had been said about one of the beloved ones. Say Pete for instance, all sorts of reporting would be going on...just a thought...

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

I thought clothing was optional in this apartment but now I'm beginning to think it's a clothing banned apartment.  

Will they continue with the new tenants or just taking all they can before the newbies move in?... who knows..they could be like-minded also..

5 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Will they continue with the new tenants or just taking all they can before the newbies move in?... who knows..they could be like-minded also..

That would be fine with me as long as the guy  or God forbid the girl aren't as furry as Pablo.😞😞