B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

Seems they are trying to get it started..good food and wine though... I have to agree how ever you saw it.. good or bad..Kenny had no problem getting the party started..haha..hope they all come out of their shells..stay tuned

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Seems they are trying to get it started..good food and wine though... I have to agree how ever you saw it.. good or bad..Kenny had no problem getting the party started..haha..hope they all come out of their shells..stay tuned

The party is here...woho

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It must be a bit chilly in Barca today...Amanda's got panties on 😏

Great observation. Pablo poor Pablo..All the women walking into the apt. are not fans of clothing and sit half dressed and will be in just their knickers after a while. 

I am always trying to read body language between Amina and Karol. They spent the evening together last night woke up together, (no sex) and left out together when they woke up. But Karol came back to B1 and arrived at B3 with Irma. Or do I have this wrong. Now she sits in the couch opposite of Amina next to Amanda...Why?...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Great observation. Pablo poor Pablo..All the women walking into the apt. are not fans of clothing and sit half dressed and will be in just their knickers after a while. 

I am always trying to read body language between Amina and Karol. They spent the evening together last night woke up together, (no sex) and left out together when they woke up. But Karol came back to B1 and arrived at B3 with Irma. Or do I have this wrong. Now she sits in the couch opposite of Amina next to Amanda...Why?...

We'll see how the night pans out. Karol has been on her period, btw, but they didn't speak too much at 1st this morning. What I did notice was that when they were together on the sofa watching TV after bfast, Amina's hands were all over Karol's thighs and was quite 'touchy'...Karol didn't respond and kept her hands to herself...:confused:

Let's just watch. I like it when the houses mix like this because it offers us a REAL slice of real life...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

We'll see how the night pans out. Karol has been on her period, btw, but they didn't speak too much at 1st this morning. What I did notice was that when they were together on the sofa watching TV after bfast, Amina's hands were all over Karol's thighs and was quite 'touchy'...Karol didn't respond and kept her hands to herself...:confused:

Let's just watch. I like it when the houses mix like this because it offers us a REAL slice of real life...

I didn't realize her friend was visiting that makes all the sense in the world.  Thanks for the heads up. But for them to not be affectionate is weird. It will pass.

• Like 1