B3 (Kim & Kenny), Amanda & Pablo - General Topic November #1

I think with Amanda I may have come to a conclusion..I think she nude danced professionally and has entertained guys with her body..she gets satisfaction in arousing men with her dancing..and looking at her body..probably why she has no problem with nudity..Just a theory

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I think with Amanda I may have come to a conclusion..I think she nude danced professionally and has entertained guys with her body..she gets satisfaction in arousing men with her dancing..and looking at her body..probably why she has no problem with nudity..Just a theory

In fact it may be why Amanda keeps Kenny looking  because he's just the type of oogling guy she probably had at her shows and he shows interest in her  body..Only thing he has wrong is it leads yo sex..

3 minutes ago, Houlii said:

In fact it may be why Amanda keeps Kenny looking  because he's just the type of oogling guy she probably had at her shows and he shows interest in her  body..Only thing he has wrong is it leads yo sex..

Aka... cock tease. Another reason why I don't like her or this couple.

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Good logic..hope fast talking Kenny doesn't talk them into extending this..I am do done with him..this place needs some fresh air..

So am I, but, at the same time, there's never been as much chat about B3 since it opened...suggesting that they have a lot more viewers now than the dead apt it use to be...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

So am I, but, at the same time, there's never been as much chat about B3 since it opened...suggesting that they have a lot more viewers now than the dead apt it use to be...

totally agree..I't possible this apartment could die..I think it's possible it will make it an be better with a sexy active couple moving in..Maybe someone Amanda could stomach swapping with..I also think the parties with the other B's could be so much more sexy without the ass grabbing drunk in the room..Stay tuned   

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Aka... cock tease. Another reason why I don't like her or this couple.

aka addicted to attention..no doubt..I also think he... a delusional predator doesn't do it for me either....

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Every Couple that has been in this Couples Apartment so far, most have been at the Max of 3 Months so if the Trend Continues then Kim & Kenny should be departing in the next 7 to 10 Days. 

You StnCld have said exactly that which I was thinking; this quartet cannot have many days left and IF Kim and Amanda are going to do anything together (in the public domain/area then they have not many more days left in which to do it and I am almost equally sure that they (principally Amanda) do not wish to do so in front of Kenny.  It is also true that since almost the last night of Luci and Kust, when she got so very drunk, this apartment has been more alive and watchable than all the previous participants. Kim and Kenny will have less time left than Amanda and Pablo but I suspect they will not necessarily hang on until their last possible day. 

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete my thoughts.
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Wonder why Pablo keeps going to bed..it's the same story every night..Kim will join Amanda on her side..get things worked up between her and amanda..here comes Kenny..Juat a prediction

At 2:00 in the Morning most people are in bed at that time.

3 hours ago, Houlii said:

its simple..she is an exhibitionist,,,and nudist...she is very comfortable being nude.. being looked at..