Piper & Hunter

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

Sincerely it gives me the same as Droguen, drink, smoke even... everyone does with his life what he wants and even in front of the cameras, it is supposed to be life itself and if they were at home would not hide to do so. That's the problem, that people, most are tired of being disappearing from view of the cameras so many times and so much time. General distrust.

Hey Gudari..welcome Back !!! How are you my friend ?

• Like 1

Wow. Just wow. Just read through all the pages and All of you have assumed that they are doing drugs. Did anyone actually see them doing it? And you have already convicted them. If you end up right, then good on ya. If not, you may have just closed a great potential in this appartment before it even started. 

• Like 1

Just now, nack said:

Hey Gudari..welcome detrás !!! Como estas mi amigo ?

EYYY Nack!!! How about a friend? Okay, now I'm fine. have been difficult times, I have been many things, many things have changed but now I can say that I am again, I go back to my previous life. Happy, now I'm happy again and happy to be here and see that people like you and many more remember me and write to me. Thank you for asking partner! Greetings!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

EYYY Nack!!! How about a friend? Okay, now I'm fine. have been difficult times, I have been many things, many things have changed but now I can say that I am again, I go back to my previous life. Happy, now I'm happy again and happy to be here and see that people like you and many more remember me and write to me. Thank you for asking partner! Greetings!!!

Heyyyyy nice to see you back ❣️

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

Wow. Just wow. Just read through all the pages and All of you have assumed that they are doing drugs. Did anyone actually see them doing it? And you have already convicted them. If you end up right, then good on ya. If not, you may have just closed a great potential in this appartment before it even started. 

We sayed the things based on what As going on..They were going to that room without cams again and again,with credit cards in hand(they even had the credit cards in kitchen table and grabed them and took them to the room..They  got out of there p(the room)several times cleaning the nose and the blue shirt dude more to the end even clean his teeth with his..fingers..after get out of the migh room..the same dude had something hided in hand and took it to balcony without cam..but hey they probraby just eating an very nice cake in that room.

• Like 1