Piper & Hunter

I can tell you this. The managers do a terrible job. They do not explain to the tenants what the no no's are. They do not even tell them that the free cams pay them nothing ever. Fines only punish them further because it becomes a new way for the managers to rip them off with a new "loan". 

#nomanagers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I can tell you this. The managers do a terrible job. They do not explain to the tenants what the no no's are. They do not even tell them that the free cams pay them nothing ever. Fines only punish them further because it becomes a new way for the managers to rip them off with a new "loan". 

#nomanagers

Not paying them the first month is couterproductive. A big fat check the first month gives them a great reason to keep being interesting. I know in a true voyeur world they shouldnt 

Be doing things to please us, but the reality is if they do what most people do, they would be as boring as watching my place most of the night. Maybe 15 minutes to 45 minutes of my head and ass going up and down, cum flying, then curling up under a giant blanket watching tv.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not paying them the first month is couterproductive. A big fat check the first month gives them a great reason to keep being interesting. I know in a true voyeur world they shouldnt 

Be doing things to please us, but the reality is if they do what most people do, they would be as boring as watching my place most of the night. Maybe 15 minutes to 45 minutes of my head and ass going up and down, cum flying, then curling up under a giant blanket watching tv.

OMG gotta get that image of you out of my mind immediately loool

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sr71gn said:

If they want to do drugs fine-but dont do it in a vh apartment if you are going to be behind doors three quarters of the night--Do drugs at a non vh apartment--I think its very disrespectful to all of us who pay to see them

I agree, hiding from cams is super annoying. I still wouldn't send a ticket for that. I would just write that apartment off and never visit again. Hit them in the viewing figures. The only time I have sent a ticket in regards to tenants is when violence was involved. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, broxman said:

I agree, hiding from cams is super annoying. I still wouldn't send a ticket for that. I would just write that apartment off and never visit again. Hit them in the viewing figures. The only time I have send a ticket in regards to tenants is when violence was involved. 

yes. violence can't be allowed. everything else is supposed to be real life, isn't it?

• Like 2