Piper & Hunter

Guest maitre197

I mean that the week-end is a prime time for VH. The subscribers  are waiting for  the hot moments 5 days. But this situation is not interesting for our tenants. 

4 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

I mean that the week-end is a prime time for VH. The subscribers  are waiting for  the hot moments 5 days. But this situation is not interesting for our tenants. 

They are not viewer puppets..They don't do nothing on the weekend that don't do during the week. If you don't like they have other plans for few days (don't even know why they are offline) seems you have a easy decision not watching them

• Like 2

20 hours ago, At7 said:

I’m still waiting to see how big her clit actually is, per the conversation a couple weeks ago. 

That might be a big ask. She doesn't seem too eager to show off that
gorgeous pussy. She may be self-conscious about it, but she certainly
has no reason to be. Piper has one of the most beautiful pussies I've
seen in a long time!!

Il y a 5 heures, letsdothis a dit :

That might be a big ask. She doesn't seem too eager to show off that
gorgeous pussy. She may be self-conscious about it, but she certainly
has no reason to be. Piper has one of the most beautiful pussies I've
seen in a long time!!

Piper has just finished playing a little while ago and as you say she has certainly large labia but as for her clitoris the cam is just to far back too see.she is a very attractive woman though.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Piper has just finished playing a little while ago and as you say she has certainly large labia but as for her clitoris the cam is just to far back too see.she is a very attractive woman though.

Yes. She is definitely on the top-list beauties of VH.

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 11:26 AM, At7 said:

I’m still waiting to see how big her clit actually is, per the conversation a couple weeks ago. 

I think it's more about the draping pussy lips than the clit size with sexy Piper. She also seems to be very self conscious of it so this is possibly why she tries to keep her panties on even while she fucks herself silly. 

image.thumb.png.47b849a9e1369766c2f908896d425dea.png