Bonnie & Clyde

1 minute ago, waldi said:

let someone explain why, why they invite people who will likely disagree to show their faces in the net? Why tenants don't ask the guests before invitation, if they want to become stars in vhtv, or not? That would help to avoid all the misunderstandings. It's much better for them to have nobody for weeks, than couple of people like they had last night, which can lead to the disaster.

Well, if they (any participant) tell full truth - there will be have 1-2 guests per month and no sex with guests. Now there is competition of good legends (and - "No English!" :biggrin: ). From the current - one is really good and effective. And one more on 2/3 is ideal - and also effective. But these legends will work only for those participants.

Is this the first disgrace? Is this going to be the last scandal? If the answer to both is no, you don't care too much. It's no different than deleted videos, pictures, censorship. Those who want to get used to it will pay and keep watching. It's a personal choice for those who don't

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, if they (any participant) tell full truth - there will be have 1-2 guests per month and no sex with guests. Now there is competition of good legends (and - "No English!" :biggrin: ). From the current - one is really good and effective. And one more on 2/3 is ideal - and also effective. But these legends will work only for those participants.

Telling lies to guests is an absolute no-go 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Telling lies to guests is an absolute no-go 

And VH should put an end on that even if they have to hire russian people to be on support taking attention to the houses

And with that maybe they also learn/listen the way some managers are treating the tenants and are able to take some immediate actions

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

But what you require will lead to fact - in VH survive only Hermits and Webmodels. Only they can provide 100% guarantee against any camera covering.

I not be interested in project with these types of people.

so you won't watch camsters or couples have sex but you will watch a covered cam showing nothing?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, groomy said:

Guest covers camera? What actions? Fight? Expel naked girl on the street? What to do? They quickly solved the problem. At the same time - as they could have saved party (not in hard - but saved). Do not quarrel with friends.

I agree with that. But question is - how active swing-life? Like E&I or 1 orgy in 2 weeks? And how they will adapt to what needs to be explained about cams for guests (this is problem for them).

also if the people were lied to & still covered the cams is that acceptable?

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

that's the problem my friend. I'm not sure if I still want to watch people who does't realize that they're recorded, even if they can provide the best orgy ever, I don't feel good with this; maybe that's why, because I'm not a real voyeur? and I can't just peep on others, no matter what. In this case, I prefer spygasm, where people fuck, fight, and don't give a shit about anything and do what they want in general but...with consent, to be a part of the show!

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

so you won't watch camsters or couples have sex but you will watch a covered cam showing nothing?

Coverd cams - 15-20%. I watch other - 80-85%😏. What you need require - will result in a loss of 100%. 2 cam cov/10 - with 4-5 orgies better than nothing.

Just now, groomy said:

Coverd cams - 15-20%. I watch other - 80-85%. What you need require - will result in a loss of 100%. 2 cam cov/10 - with 4-5 orgies better than nothing.

but if all places are allowed to get away with covering cams whenever they feel like it you will have 0% to switch to. is that worth $40? 

• Like 1

Not every apartment covers the cams, and as we have seen, there is still plenty of interest in joining VH. I bet there is even a waiting list!

So its fairly simple if you ask me... cover the cams and you're off the project!!

Therefore, choose good friends/guests and not tossers and loosers!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Not every apartment covers the cams, and as we have seen, there is still plenty of interest in joining VH. I bet there is even a waiting list!

So its fairly simple if you ask me... cover the cams and you're off the project!!

Therefore, choose good friends/guests and not tossers and loosers!

It's easy to imagine what would happen in all the houses if they know that nothing will happen with covering the cams.. 

Bold: For sure that ones of the worst managers seems to have a big waiting list seeing the speed they recycle people

• Like 2