Bonnie & Clyde

Just now, groomy said:

But manager job is not a situation today, it is a strategy.

- Today, yes. But Lina&Alex would not have opened such an apartment - for just couple. There is some kind of Chip, and strong - which convinced A&L to rent this apartment - investing more money than in other starting couples. That is - when they start doing what planned.

- Any couple will earn more in current apartments. Just because - this apartment is much more expensive. Participants - who use this apartment at 100%, I do not see (Kate - but they have nice apartment. P&H - but they are not ready to this. New couple - another lottery).

But it can't survive with Clyde not home for so long time either.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

As I understand it - this is one-time trip. Not work or etc.

That’s good to know. They should have waited for him to get back from his trip before they went on air 

• Like 1

Well don't know when the dude returns or not,but opening day was very misleading,we had guests,some massages,two girls naked in bed,also all that cams covered,the next day and after..empty place,she arriving later in day,some nude exercises,photos taken and nothing more.Most of my visits(few)are to watch th fishes in aquarium.On positive note..can only get better.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Clara mark 2 is doing her nude exercises in the bedroom lol.

I think she is doing a great job entertaining us. the apartment is in the top five most of thee time so I don't think people are getting bored. I also watch Clara a lot she is so sexy.

• Like 1