B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #3

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Eh!...What colour is the sky in your world?...What about Karol and her bf...If I'm not mistaken they're both speaking the same lingo, and, I'm no expert, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's Russian 😏 They've been together for over 3 yrs, as far as I know...which I think qualifies him as a bf...There are other examples, for example Ilona and her bf and Aria's Ex guy was Russian...

As for Anita's bf, JZ, I'm not sure where she is in terms of relationships with various people, both boys and girls, but this is the guy who came as her bf the last time in B4...so it might be her bf or just a casual open relationship...But you missed the sarcastic Emoji off your post when you mentioned that they were RLC customers that were chosen...Funny...😏

These girls seem to travel all around the world, so there's a good chance they might fall into a serious relationship with a non Russian while on holiday. Look at Nicole...she's in a serious relationship with a Spanish guy, pretty much lives in Barca and, tbh, is almost Spanish...

If you read, didn't talk about Karol ... we can see that it is really serious between those two... But for the rest, maybe I'm wrong, but I consider them more fun friends than real relationships ... but like I said, maybe I'm wrong ... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

If you read, didn't talk about Karol ... we can see that it is really serious between those two... But for the rest, maybe I'm wrong, but I consider them more fun friends than real relationships ... but like I said, maybe I'm wrong ... 

Sorry Meno, I did read it. The point I was making, apart from the fact that I'm sure most of these are boyfriends, although some relationships might not be that strong, was that the obvious Couple who are the real deal Are Karol and her bf, but she only gave Amina and Jasmin as your examples...
I know now,that you realise you there are really serious...and didn't mean to miss them out...