B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

Noldus

Hello everyone, normally I refrain from criticizing RLC as a whole (participants, cameras, u / m, loading, replay etc ...) and when I criticize I do it with humor in all its forms.But this morning probably because I'm in a bad mood I do not understand the arrival of Leia, I read on CC that some were happy with his return, but it seems to me that apart from imitating the alarm siren to perfection and some funny moment I do not remember a moment of voyeurism. My post is not a charge against Leia, but against the general behavior of the participants (couples included) Leia is just a victim by ricochet (take it with humor) .I do not ask to see girls naked all day and or masturbate 20 times a day, I do not want to change their behavior depending on cameras.I understand shyness for new girls but it is rare that I'm wrong and when I'm wrong then I'm happy.I would like to talk about new angles of cams (incomprehensible) Erin's room in particular but also the bathroom C19.To finish my post I do not understand this mode of cams zoom that hides 25% of the image (example cam 10) but more obvious in the rooms of Serafima B1, Laima B4, Daisy B4, Kaley 3K, Ulyana cam10, etc. I'm aware that RLC can not satisfy everyone, but if RLC thought like a voyeur everyone would turn into some