B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

On 12/13/2018 at 6:12 PM, StnCld316 said:

RLC would be better off shutting this Apartment down. There are already 2 Apartments with Girls and 1 with Couples. That's more than enough.

This Apartment has been a Headache to RLC  ever since it began.

First, B1 has girls? Currently it's pretty much dead so there's only 1 girls' apartment.

Second, B2 did host the awesome orgy but admittedly that was 27 months ago.

Third, close down B2 but open up B5 at the place where the girls all go at night. Then we'd see the real action which would

1. Probably be more interesting than anything we see now
  2. Free from any neighbours complaining
  3. Stop speculation as to what the girls are actually up to. 

Naturally I'd nominate Belle as a first resident.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Looks like RLC listened to you. 🙂

I think, less Barcelona is more Real Life Cam. I just wonder why they left a placeholder for so long, if they just remove the apartment without even saying a word about it. 

Without saying a word, I do not like too much. RLC should announce in their newsletter, if someone has left the project or if an apartment is closed down...what they normally do. I still hope they are opening another house somewhere someday. 

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

Looks like RLC listened to you. 🙂

I think, less Barcelona is more Real Life Cam. I just wonder why they left a placeholder for so long, if they just remove the apartment without even saying a word about it. 

RLC should be sending a Newsletter soon notifying that this Apartment is no longer available.

I will leave this as is for the time being incase they pull some sort of Magical Rabbit out of their Arse and re-open the place.  I'll give them till the 27th. if it's not back on by then chances are it has been pulled. Then I'll move it to the Archives at that time.  It won't hurt to leave it for a couple more days.

If they do as they did with the Cam17 balcony, when the house was under renovation, they removed the camera before they opened it again.
I think B2 will be back soon, with new cameras and a thorough renovation, as we have seen in B1.