B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

7 hours ago, Bary78 said:

Last time in b2 was memorable enough, with lights, pussy eating, and fingering.

That's your biased opinion but I have seen the video and it sucked to be honest with you.  Hey, people get what they want out of it and if that is what you want then you are easily satisfied!!

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Why is that Naga, she would not be the first to go to VHTV after RLC, they have plenty of somewhat normal voyeur's apartments where it is not all staged sex and games like Barcelona !!!!

Why he thought she would never end up there is what blows my mind......all these girls are adult entertainers and that is all they will ever be.  What is shows me is how much the two sites are in cahoots whit each other.....one big joke!!

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Thes, calm down mate. I wasn't disrespecting VH, I just thought it was a different concept. I don't watch it, so I shouldn't have posted that...

LOL....has she not had enough open sex to convince you otherwise? Not picking on you Naga, you just floored me with your response!

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

Harley I hate to say it but you are being told all wrong.....

I know you are a Dalia lover but until I see the pics the jury is still out.  I guess you are one of those that thinks that when she disappears all day that she is out shopping as well!!!