B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

Hello everyone, I do not know how to start my post, because I wanted to pay a tribute to Karol but to be honest I did not follow much the third stay of KAROL...:heart:...:heart:... I resumed my activities after more than a year of rehabilitation and convalescence, I spent a lot of time with RLC and CC. I've been on RLC for 6 years and Karol is the only girl who made me sleep late or get up early, as some know I'm the president of the Karol fan club and I remember that big names in CC criticized Karol (she hides with the foam bath or with her computer, she masturbates under the covers she does not show naked etc ...)I saw something else (the sensuality of eroticism) his first stay was a month in winter heating had problems and yet these are my best memories. The birth of the queen of teasing...:angel:...:heart:... His second stay was more sexual obviously with his BF but also his bates, again critics (the angle of the cameras, the light, the breakdown of a cam while she fucks etc ..) but paradoxically she found more fans even in the big names of CC, because this girl is captivating, and I am happy that many people have to adhere to his personality ..:heart:... as said at home alone idiots do not change their minds. For her third stay I have looked only episodically so I do not have an objective opinion, but like Naga I find the crap lighting even if I think she wanted to create a mood . The departure of Carol saddens me, because I could not take full advantage of her but happy to see her fan club grow.Adieu Karol have a long life private and professional happy...:sad:...:heart:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, I do not know how to start my post, because I wanted to pay a tribute to Karol but to be honest I did not follow much the third stay of KAROL...:heart:...:heart:... I resumed my activities after more than a year of rehabilitation and convalescence, I spent a lot of time with RLC and CC. I've been on RLC for 6 years and Karol is the only girl who made me sleep late or get up early, as some know I'm the president of the Karol fan club and I remember that big names in CC criticized Karol (she hides with the foam bath or with her computer, she masturbates under the covers she does not show naked etc ...)I saw something else (the sensuality of eroticism) his first stay was a month in winter heating had problems and yet these are my best memories. The birth of the queen of teasing...:angel:...:heart:... His second stay was more sexual obviously with his BF but also his bates, again critics (the angle of the cameras, the light, the breakdown of a cam while she fucks etc ..) but paradoxically she found more fans even in the big names of CC, because this girl is captivating, and I am happy that many people have to adhere to his personality ..:heart:... as said at home alone idiots do not change their minds. For her third stay I have looked only episodically so I do not have an objective opinion, but like Naga I find the crap lighting even if I think she wanted to create a mood . The departure of Carol saddens me, because I could not take full advantage of her but happy to see her fan club grow.Adieu Karol have a long life private and professional happy...:sad:...:heart:

Good job Marty...but if you're the President what am I...😉

• Like 1

il y a 26 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Bon travail Marty ... mais si vous êtes le Président que je suis ... 😉

hello Naga it is with an honor that I name you co-president, you knew to replace me during my absence to speak about Karol. I'm just sad that the CC elders thought of you for Karol's departure. I'm like the Queen of England and you Prince Harry we talk more about him ...😉

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you are a Dalia lover but until I see the pics the jury is still out.  I guess you are one of those that thinks that when she disappears all day that she is out shopping as well!!!

she is a big now and she can do what she want its her life. all that matters to me is I like her and enjoy watching her in the apt....