B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Good evening Harley,  I see I'm not the only one who doesn't know what sleep is

Hello Cheese, I actually just got home about 40 minutes ago and even though I usually go straight to the apartment threads, I saw a post by my buddy the Pirate and I couldn't help but respond.  I have, believe it or not, been doing 100 times better with my sleep ever since I quit watching RLC.  I used to be a night junky like so many on this forum, but I have changed and it has helped me out tremendously!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello Cheese, I actually just got home about 40 minutes ago and even though I usually go straight to the apartment threads, I saw a post by my buddy the Pirate and I couldn't help but respond.  I have, believe it or not, been doing 100 times better with my sleep ever since I quit watching RLC.  I used to be a night junky like so many on this forum, but I have changed and it has helped me out tremendously!!

I wish that would work for me.  I sleep about 2 restless hours a night.  IF I'm lucky

18 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I wish that would work for me.  I sleep about 2 restless hours a night.  IF I'm lucky

I can assure you that watching RLC all the time will not help your sleeping problem!!  Have a good night Chesse as I am caught up and off to bed.  I will be heading to the country tomorrow to drive all the senderos in hopes to find a buck that was shot and lost weekend before last.