Trixie & Leah

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It is day 2 guys. Lets give them at least one week. 

Zoi..they can take a month for all i care. First impressions are not positive and it would be a HUGE surprise IF they bring home the guys and fuck them on cam. 

5 hours ago, nack said:

Close this goddamn place already . Waste of bandwidth !!!!

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Can't argue with that so far.

Watching single girls going about their business in their natural habitat is something some people love - me included. Especially if they are real and are not playing to the cameras or camming.

With the 30+ apartments on VHTV surely there is room for a couple of this variety.

Image result for don't call me surely

• Like 4

11 hours ago, nack said:

Zoi..they can take a month for all i care. First impressions are not positive and it would be a HUGE surprise IF they bring home the guys and fuck them on cam. 

Agree, they are having such bad first impression. Consider the categories below.

category #1: Attached couples: Expectation: they should start having sex immediately. After a month or two we will get bored with their repetitive sex pattern. 

category #2: Single female: They might need some time to find qualifying male(s). I remember Linda, Ruby, Lisa and Juliet were like that. 

category #3: Single male: These are rare spices and I don't have their profile.

The most exciting scenes I've ever saw in VH were from category #2 (such as Lisa's 1st scene with Luize and Linda's 1st scene with Lione) Also, 50% of them fail like Witeney.

This apartment is category #2 (single male) Considering that Trixie has such promising ass, I am hoping she can ramp up and show us some action.

• Like 1