Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Check on Polly, Vallery old apartment to find her.. It's the same crew of people that worked there 

They all belong to the "Fuck me hard" company i expect, can be hired out for special occasions with special rates to suit all requirements :biggrin:

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Robwin said:

They all belong to the "Fuck me hard" company i expect, can be hired out for special occasions with special rates to suit all requirements :biggrin:

every, even very moderately intelligent person knows that without reading all of these worthless posts in here, as one glimpse on the situation is enough. But that doesn't change the fact, that I like this kind of apartments and I will keep watching them 😀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

every, even very moderately intelligent person knows that without reading all of these worthless posts in here, as one glimpse on the situation is enough. But that doesn't change the fact, that I like this kind of apartments and I will keep watching them 

ditto!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, waldi said:

every, even very moderately intelligent person knows that without reading all of these worthless posts in here, as one glimpse on the situation is enough. But that doesn't change the fact, that I like this kind of apartments and I will keep watching them 😀

So will most of us @waldi come on where's your sense of humour? and you @golfer06 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

There is more then one hidden place in the house

Sure. It could even be an adjacent apartment. I'm just noting that this seems like a brothel of sorts but we don't see exchange of money or protection for the girls on cam.  

• Like 2