Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I find it so hilarious that the same people that piss on and on about no sex in an apartment turn around and immediately claim that this sex is just some show or act and that this girl is hired. It's like no matter what happens it's just endless bitching.

who is it, me? I don't mind to watch some double fuck if they are not too drunk to manage it LoL

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Looks as though Jims one of these macho men who thinks he's God's gift 

jim is blonde short half bold hair guy. elise ll come tomorrow. the girl atthe house now is guest.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I find it so hilarious that the same people that piss on and on about no sex in an apartment turn around and immediately claim that this sex is just some show or act and that this girl is hired. It's like no matter what happens it's just endless bitching.

Oh come on Misc is so fucking obvious it's all put on, if she was that worried she would have got dressed properly and fucked off. Instead she puts on something flimsy and looks rather happy now. She will have her 3 some later don't worry it's all written in the stars 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Oh come on Misc is so fucking obvious it's all put on, if she was that worried she would have got dressed properly and fucked off. Instead she puts on something flimsy and looks rather happy now. She will have her 3 some later don't worry it's all written in the stars 🤣🤣🤣

If the men are still capable!

• Like 1