Dionysus & Artemida

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It has been created.  There were 3 different Topics of the same Apartment. 

All 3 were Merged into one Topic.

I also started a new topic for this apartment at the bottom of the "Voyeur-House.TV - (35 Online Apartments)" page. This should be deleted I presume. @StnCld316

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Guess @StnCld316 will pick the first one open and aggregate then the posts of the others there..  

Don't know if it's possible the author to delete "topics" .. "posts" i know that premium members can

Any Member can create a Topic.  The Member can only Edited the Topic on the Starting Post they Created.  Admins & Mods are the only ones that can Merge and//or  Remove Topics.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Any Member can create a Topic.  The Member can only Edited the Topic on the Starting Post they Created.  Admins & Mods are the only ones that can Merge and//or  Remove Topics.

My doubt there was because i never notice the option to delete topics (if i'm the author of course) and letsdothis show me that option on top

But that you say means that the "moderation actions" even appearing here to me (hide/delete) are lets say "locked" and only the "team" can use them??  (makes sense to me)

• Like 1