Dionysus & Artemida

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So now "look in love" is already a good thing to be at VH??? just because a wide range of opening legs?? specially with recycled guests??? 

😁😁

Well - they are unique. Will there be enough fans for this theme? We will see. Will they have friends? We will see.

Grace - 7 months on the project. She does regular sessions with girls. But for 7 months - they did not have full orgies and they are still in project. It is not easy for them. Constantly create new points of interest. But they are still in game.

7579.jpg

D&C - especially if they continue to make exchange and B&C - with wild and great format orgies all with all = earn more (in one time event - but question of frequency such events). But if you stay interesting or create army of fans, you can survive (but without big money) and just love couple with chip.

7571.jpg

584.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well - they are unique. Will there be enough fans for this theme? We will see. Will they have friends? We will see.

Grace - 7 months on the project. She does regular sessions with girls. But for 7 months - they did not have full orgies and they are still in project. It is not easy for them. Constantly create new points of interest. But they are still in game.

D&C - especially if they continue to make exchange and B&C - with wild and great format orgies all with all = earn more (in one time event - but question of frequency such events). But if you stay interesting or create army of fans, you can survive (but without big money) and just love couple with chip.

For now i didn't see anything unique on them.. (also specially because they already did  many times all that on cams) Don't consider the ability of opening the legs like that something "WOW" .. Maybe people that have the fetish with strippers/sex workers
And you know i agree with all that you said.. the question was more related with when you say in first days (or even before they arrive) that they are doomed because they are a couple in love.. 

P.S. Not saying that i don't like them or i'm not watching them (cause for now i am).. just curious about that differentiation 

• Like 2

@groomy Are there any more English speaking tenants in the works or is that a doomed concept? Yes, we know about Dana and the incident with the cams, but surely lying about the purpose of the cams is not that prevalent and certainly not absolutely required. There are a gazillion camstar types out there with no fear of cams and the recordings.

What I hear you saying is that this business is just too shady for those who can hear. Is that so? 

39 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And you know i agree with all that you said.. the question was more related with when you say in first days (or even before they arrive) that they are doomed because they are a couple in love.. 
P.S. Not saying that i don't like them or i'm not watching them (cause for now i am).. just curious about that differentiation 

Not really. She is not similar other girls in project. Again a photo shoot. Dancing. All this can be used at point of interest. If "gray"residents come - who watch TV, look at phones, fuck, sleep. I write - there is no chance of survival at this pace.

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy Are there any more English speaking tenants in the works or is that a doomed concept?

Dana - good. Chris - good. Lexy&Pete. Selma - advanced-level, but she is history in 98,5% (1,5% if VH - will contact her, settle question of money and after that is not fact). Maybe Kate - but not 100% sure. Mira&Henry - intermediate-upper intermediate. Evie&Mike.

Some guests🤗

6400.jpg

6401.jpg

Bed is broken down already; a few more days of intense sex and they will have to buy a new one; BTW, if they think about some group fun in the future,  bed must be a solid and unfailing 😀

snapshot.jpg

snapshot2.jpg