13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's because they're not. Just like I said earlier, they are an even less interesting couple than Spartak and Alice.

Well, Arte just won't do an orgies. Only cucumbers and bf.🥒🤗

8fc0ba7219d35eaa8486e9d87e9db0ac.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, Arte just won't do an orgies. Only cucumbers and bf.

I don't care about orgies. They don't even have interesting friends. At least Alice and Spartak had adventurous friends visiting them. Dionysus just walks around half naked in front of the other guys for absolutely no reason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't care about orgies. They don't even have interesting friends. At least Alice and Spartak had adventurous friends visiting them. Dionysus just walks around half naked in front of the other guys for absolutely no reason.

Artemida 😁

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Orgies is the reasons people watch VH !! Otherwise people will be watching RLC🧐

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bonaly said:

At least she has a towel on the bed.she was bating on that side of the bed the other night and squirted all over the bed covers and just left them on.

Guess the towel only was needed now because she was doing the hair removal.. (the white thing she has in the right hand)..