Nicole & Karl

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nicole stood out in RLC because among all the fake lesbian massaging teasing waste of time self absorbed girls that 99% of barca girls pump out, she was/is one of the few that chose not to partake in all that trash and actually brought guys home. That's it. Other than that, she's about as regular as anybody else. She's not going to throw anybody any bones. She's not going to put on shows. She's not going to do the bullshit teasing.

I was always a fan of Nicole for her realness on RLC, so i will continue been so here, it will be interesting to watch her in a steady relationship, and no i don't expect any shows from her and like you say there will be no bullshit teasing. 

• Like 3

I will say this.  The 1st time I ever aw Nicole ever have sex on RLC it was fricking epic!!  she was completely uninhibited and completely into it!!❤️  As far as I am concerned, she was one the the top 5 all time at RLC. She even got into a fight with her girlfriend that was epic and she pissed off Nora to the max!!  My kind of girl....💞

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I will say this.  The 1st time I ever aw Nicole ever have sex on RLC it was fricking epic!!  she was completely uninhibited and completely into it!!❤️  As far as I am concerned, she was one the the top 5 all time at RLC. She even got into a fight with her girlfriend that was epic and she pissed off Nora to the max!!  My kind of girl....💞

Yeah it sure was epic and she was full of drama, she managed to piss of Jessica too in B1, she ended up moving to B2.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nicole and Karl if after the sofa it's mounted you move cam3 kitchen an little to right i will make an special post in honor of such care and atention to viewers.Thank you.

And tilt down cam2 and cam3. Far too much ceiling shown...

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well this is as real as can be,they are mounting an new nice sofa,now they just need to move cam3 more to the right.

seriously now? u thought they ll put permanently  sofa in front of refrigerator???? lol

3 minutes ago, curious said:

seriously now? u thought they ll put permanently  sofa in front of refrigerator???? lol

What!?Cam3 Its the cam near the window,if it's moved (easy to do because of th type of mount)an little to right then we could see...front view of people in sofa..instead of side view.

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And tilt down cam2 and cam3. Far too much ceiling shown...

That also.i remember hecto&marla listening to us and moving cams to better view,Ary&George the same,would be nice if N&K did the same.But it's always up to them.