Nicole & Karl

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly, she is at the threshold of people willing to do this. I'm left wondering who we didn't see and what sort of behavior we don't see because of the archives and cc posts. The number is not zero!

I, for one, would never have joined VHTV without the archives or the timeline. CC was an added bonus that I discovered a month after I joined VH and today this keeps me more engaged than the archive and the timeline.

Take away the timeline, archives and CC and there isn't really much left for me on VH - I bet I'm not alone in this regard.

• Like 4

Just now, WatcherCC said:

I, for one, would never have joined VHTV without the archives or the timeline. CC was an added bonus that I discovered a month after I joined VH and today this keeps me at more engaged than the archive and the timeline.

Take away the timeline, archives and CC and there isn't really much left for me on VH - I bet I'm not alone in this regard.

Without CC i wouldn't even had met VH 😁

• Like 1

That's all good, but the issue isn't about whether or not the archives or CC create new subs. For sure, it does work that way too, the more subs, the more tenants on VHTV, so yes the content is dependent on the number of subs and the archives do draw more subs. Fine, I'll grant you that, but you have to grant me the fact the presence of the archives and CC does hinder what people are willing to do on cam and also hinders actual people from joining because of their unwillingness to have their sex life stored on VHTV forever. Can you at least grant me that much? 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That's all good, but the issue isn't about whether or not the archives or CC create new subs. For sure, it does work that way too, the more subs, the more tenants on VHTV, so yes the content is dependent on the number of subs and the archives do draw more subs. Fine, I'll grant you that, but you have to grant me the fact the presence of the archives and CC does hinder what people are willing to do on cam and also hinders actual people from joining because of their unwillingness to have their sex life stored on VHTV forever. Can you at least grant me that much? 

Well, for that we all know what is the answer.. Only VH and managers can grant if that happens or not when they interview possible tenants. 
But having features that brings more subscribers ... that means more money ... that means better payments .. that means higher possibilities of having tenants 

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well, for that we all know what is the answer.. Only VH and managers can grant if that happens or not when they interview possible tenants. 
But having features that brings more subscribers ... that means more money ... that means better payments .. that means higher possibilities of having tenants 

If that's all i can get, I'll take it. 

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Fine, I'll grant you that, but you have to grant me the fact the presence of the archives and CC does hinder what people are willing to do on cam and also hinders actual people from joining because of their unwillingness to have their sex life stored on VHTV forever.

Obviously it hinders - but what are the options? There is no product if you take away the timeline and it makes it that much harder to sell the product without the video archives.

Just now, WatcherCC said:

Obviously it hinders - but what are the options? There is no product if you take away the timeline and it makes it that much harder to sell the product without the timeline.

Not the timeline, the archives. 

6 hours ago, n&k said:

Ese es el punto Amy3. 

Nicole estaría más cómoda sabiendo que no hay archivos en VH ... En el mundo hay muchos tipos de personas y tal vez alguien pueda ver esas imágenes y usarlas en su contra. Hay personas que piensan que son mejores para hacer las cosas y juzgar a las personas que no hacen lo que creen. Por mi parte, mis amigos saben que estoy en VH y nos reímos mucho. Tal vez sea raro pero te pido que te respetes. Creo que en el mundo hay más guerra que sexo y amor, ¡pero es hora de que esto cambie! 😊

This is nothing new to me, I knew it from the beginning. I repeat it again, who wants to belong to VH that belongs with all the consequences and if not... free space for people who want to be and strive for it. Let's not forget that this is also a paid job. Not to be bad, but I think Nicole didn't care too much about the other men she was with in RLC. This is to think twice or thrice, don't you think, Karl?

• Like 1

If you told me that I had a choice, I could have my sex life forever recorded, owned, and stored by a website or I could not have my sex life recorded in such a manner, I would chose the later and the things I would be willing to do on the non-recorded site would be greater then the recorded one. I gaurantee it! Even if I knew that there was a chance that the subs could record it on their own. Why? Because that would be far less propogated then having permanent access to all of it in an archive.