Nicole & Karl

1 hour ago, n&k said:

For me is important your opinion. I can't think like a voyeur.

I work a lot, during all day and i always take my dog (Puska) with me but i'm not looking to hunt to Yogui bear 😉

In my opinion we've a normal and real life, maybe a little difference with the other houses in VH. Not better, not worst: only different.

Usually, we do not watch television. I use television to connect my PC. I usually do some work on PC, for this reason I try to hide personal information of my partners/buyers.

Thanks,when i said to think like an voyeur was more in the way of what would you watch and in what conditions,lets say for exemple there are three houses in site at same time with the same things going(an evening,th couple watching an movie in tv and relaxing)and an user like the three houses equal..will be the little things,touchs that will decide what he,her will watch,if we can see them watching th movie and watching the movie(us)at same time instead of th house and couple were we can only see them and nothing more,it's just my personal taste of course,and agree when you are doing personal stuff,work in pc that should be just for you two.Sorry My broken English dammm.

• Upvote 1

I should like to echo the welcome to CC @n&k. If I am honest I would watch you more often than I do if you performed in daylight or used lighting that mimics daylight. May I suggest you study Kira and Alan and Paisley & Cletus sites. It will be seen that their images are always very clear whatever the time of day. I appreciate that it may be easier to perform in half light but I should like to suggest that if you wish to cultivate the interest of your VH audience, this is the best way forward.

As a dog loves I am so glad you take Puska with you each day to work.🙂  best wishes.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, n&k said:

Hi! We're Nicole & Karl. We think it's time to talk in this forum.
We did not read all post but we can do a general idea. 
Hope to share some moments with all of you.
Cameras situation is decided with VH, everything is improvable, of course.

Greetings to all :)

A great big welcome to both of you to the CC community. I'm very
glad you decided to communicate with us. It was a good day when
you decided to join VHTV.

Nicole, you have ALWAYS  been one of my TOP favorites all the way
back to Barcelona #1, long before they closed it. It is wonderful to
have you back online. So cool. I have to say, it really pissed me off
how some of the other RLC girls treated you when you were there.
There was just no good reason for that. I'm glad you're here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, n&k said:

Hi! We're Nicole & Karl. We think it's time to talk in this forum.
We did not read all post but we can do a general idea. 
Hope to share some moments with all of you.
Cameras situation is decided with VH, everything is improvable, of course.

Greetings to all :)

welcome  to cc lovely couple, i know you are tired responding to all lovers‘s greetings but i have to do mine ❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 23 heures, Thestarider a dit :

From all of the staff here at CamCaps we are very glad you two have decided to join our forum, Nicole has many fans as I am sure you already know. We look forward to getting to know you and Nicole much better by allowing your fans to communicate with you via the forum.

If you should have any questions or issues with the forum, please don't hesitate to PM one of the staff members and we would gladly help you in ay way we can. I must say you are a very fortunate young man to have such incredible beautiful young woman in love with you. I have always found her eyes mesmerizing and such friendly incredible smile. We also have many ladies who post in the forum so you might better watch out as you may fall in favor on a few of then as well.

Again I just wanted to give you two a official welcome from all of us here at CC.

Thanks for your words: it's a pleasure to read you.

I'm (Karl) so glad and fortunate to have a Nicole in my life :) I hope she thinks the same of me ;)!

• Like 2