Nicole & Karl

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Monica is a tall blonde with great tits and nice firm round ass to die for. Beautiful eyes and a great smile.

thanks for the info. since we're on the subject of recruiting ex rlc girls for vh, whatever happened to elisa & lima? i wouldn't mind if they made comebacks!

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

thanks for the info. since we're on the subject of recruiting ex plc girls for vh, whatever happened to elisa & lima? i wouldn't mind if they made comebacks!

Hah Lima was my alltime favorite there. The naughtiest and sluttiest girl around there. You still owe me a pic of Monica 😉

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

thanks for the info. since we're on the subject of recruiting ex rlc girls for vh, whatever happened to elisa & lima? i wouldn't mind if they made comebacks!

Wouldn't  be enought álcool in world to mantain those two onlineamy schumer drinking GIF.

• Like 1

Ohhhh a wonderful signing of VH at last!!! Nicole de RLC, beautiful and uninhibited but unfortunately, a girl stuck to her mobile phone 18 hours a day and I have the feeling here is going to be similar... The boy is completely Spanish and so little I have seen, yes, are in Barcelona. Still, I still think that VH is still too expensive to see one or two apartments that can be worth it like this.

Monica isn't VHTV "style" mainly regard sex..she only bated at sight,all the sex...tend mode most of times.Not like Nicole at all.She was sexy that's no doubths but didn't seen her doing nothing that would say..she totaly would fit VH.