Nicole & Karl

• StnCld316 changed the title to Nicole & Karl

Can I just say to you guys you're in for a treat. I'm not on about sex, necessarily, but, IMO, Nicole is the most beautiful girl to have walked through the RLC doors...Enjoy her...I can't afford to subscribe to both, and it's a bit steep just for 1 girl...😢

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So a RLC couple ...

gravity falls laughing GIF

I hate to tell you all this , but she and her BF will put a lot of these staged cam sex shows to shame with a real voyeur experience, and many , let me reiterate that for you MANY voyeur's will flood to VHTV to see her  !!!! Probably one of the very smartest moves James has ever done if you ask me. Well done James and to your Staff with the exception of the twitter guy who doesn't share the good stuff.

Image result for a toast gifsImage result for a toast gifsImage result for a toast gifs

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can I just say to you guys you're in for a treat. I'm not on about sex, necessarily, but, IMO, Nicole is the most beautiful girl to have walked through the RLC doors...Enjoy her...I can't afford to subscribe to both, and it's a bit steep just for 1 girl...😢

Hey good to see you my friend. You think rlc fired her because she is here now?

• Like 1

As long as the crap massages,paintings and underblankets shitt don't happen then Nicole could be an great resident.And Honestly no reason to won't believe(based on her past times in cams)she won't deliver and nicely.She looks nice so that's an plus also.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I hate to tell you all this , but she and her BF will put a lot of these staged cam sex shows to shame with a real voyeur experience, and many , let me reiterate that for you MANY voyeur's will flood to VHTV to see her  !!!! Probably one of the very smartest moves James has ever done if you ask me. Well done James and to your Staff with the exception of the twitter guy who doesn't share the good stuff.

Image result for a toast gifsImage result for a toast gifsImage result for a toast gifs

Edit: Guess i understood wrong your message at first read.. If she will be natural and real, to me that's awesome.. It's what i'm looking here .. but the irony of the situation is priceless with a RLC couple join VH is priceless

But since i don't know her, don't know if it's a better move then when they hired the chaturbate houses with thousands of followers with advertise at CB

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You rlc guys making me more more and more curious. Totally in for natural naughty fun 😁👍