Nicole & Karl

54 minutes ago, squish said:

Well if this is an example of 'true real life' i.e. Nicole scanning her mobile past midnight when her partner has already gone to bed, it does not seem all that different from some of the more boring sites on VH. Still we must not jump to conclusions but I hope her performance improves to match all that hype we had to read yesterday.

What was said yesterday was that she will be exactly like this... no show to cams.. no fucking half the city like some other houses

59 minutes ago, squish said:

Well if this is an example of 'true real life' i.e. Nicole scanning her mobile past midnight when her partner has already gone to bed, it does not seem all that different from some of the more boring sites on VH. Still we must not jump to conclusions but I hope her performance improves to match all that hype we had to read yesterday.

I like Nicole but have to agree with you,we had several exemples in past that basicaly proof only real life(mostly eating,sleeping,watching tv and those usual things)don't result good in VHTV,one of worst things residents can do it's to arrive an house and just continue with their life..like they aren't in an place full of cams with clients,users,viewers watching and expecting some degree of deliver(mostly Regard nudity and sex),it's nice to have houses with real life mostly but..must be an balance..Catherine&John failed miserably because they basicaly ignore were they were and just did their life,Miami place exactly the same,Hector&Marla Altought I like them i don't see them very successful between viewers or with an good fallowing group,Alan&Evi..again mostly real life,almost no exciting situations..dead house.As always is up to residents to do things or not..if place fails new ones will take the spot.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like Nicole but have to agree with you,we had several exemples in past that basicaly proof only real life(mostly eating,sleeping,watching tv and those usual things)don't result good in VHTV,one of worst things residents can do it's to arrive an house and just continue with their life..like they aren't in an place full of cams with clients,users,viewers watching and expecting some degree of deliver(mostly Regard nudity and sex),it's nice to have houses with real life mostly but..must be an balance..Catherine&John failed miserably because they basicaly ignore were they were and just did their life,Miami place exactly the same,Hector&Marla Altought I like them i don't see them very successful between viewers or with an good fallowing group,Alan&Evi..again mostly real life,almost no exciting situations..dead house.As always is up to residents to do things or not..if place fails new ones will take the spot.

They've only been there a day Ze...Plus I'm not sure they arrived at the house...I think the house was already there and VH arrived at the house. I had a feeling this might happen...A couple living their real life like they do may be in the wrong place on VHTV...But it's taken less time than I thought for guys coming banging on their door...Nicole's obviously not shy. She might be a bit more reserved these days. because she has a steady guy who, understandably, appears to be cam shy...It's a whole new concept for him...all these cams pointing at him

I'm sure, in time, he'll loosen up guys...

Btw, I'm doing a Harley here...commenting on something I can't see. so tell me to shut the fuck up if you like...Basically, I'm basing this on what i know about her and what I think she's like...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They've only been there a day Ze...Plus I'm not sure they arrived at the house...I think the house was already there and VH arrived at the house. I had a feeling this might happen...A couple living their real life like they do may be in the wrong place on VHTV...But it's taken less time than I thought for guys coming banging on their door...Nicole's obviously not shy. She might be a bit more reserved these days. because she has a steady guy who, understandably, appears to be cam shy...It's a whole new concept for him...all these cams pointing at him

Btw, I'm doing a Harley here...commenting on something I can't see. so tell me to shut the fuck up if you like...Basically, I'm basing this on what i know about her and what I think she's like...

"Get used to it".. Pretty normal around here.. they have to sex sex sex nude nude nude swap swap swap

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know my friend,my post was more for trying to help than just critics,VH works diferent from rlc(the site she was prior)and several things will not work in site and others will work equal.I just hope they get an good balance,cams sites work diferent,even have kind diferent viewers tastes also,and was just trying to give her and him some lights..being in VH almost from start so know more or less what works beter and worst.I gona do this will only coment about this type of things in one week,till then will just talk,coment other things that my find interesting or curious,cheers.

• Like 1

Nicole has changed. There is nothing wrong with that girl getting older and wiser. for me, as a girl, it is more pleasant to look at their joint routine, at their jokes or quarrel, they are an attractive couple. Not everything is built on one naked body and sex, which can be simply found all over the Internet. I think that Karl and his girlfriend are a special couple, different from many on vh

• Like 5

On 11/28/2018 at 12:36 PM, ze81 said:

Marla&Hector for sure aren't very popular,but always liked them for some reason.

I know exactly why you like Marla & Hector, it's because of (  .  )   (  .  )

ps Marla's aint too bad either.🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kamila said:

Nicole has changed. There is nothing wrong with that girl getting older and wiser. for me, as a girl, it is more pleasant to look at their joint routine, at their jokes or quarrel, they are an attractive couple. Not everything is built on one naked body and sex, which can be simply found all over the Internet. I think that Karl and his girlfriend are a special couple, different from many on vh

She has changed ? How ? I never noticed..wait..she is never in the apartment for me to notice anything. I don’t see them lasting long at all even if it’s too early to say. I wish them luck !!

• Like 1