Nicole & Karl

7 hours ago, Gudari said:

Right friend! It's Nicole who doesn't want to. Karl does not have problems with the cameras, also tries that Nicole teaches more but she does not want and is angry. Yes, mate, I'm Spanish and I live relatively close to them.

Thanks for the info Gudari...It sort of backs up what I was saying when she 1st appeared, that I was surprised she returned to a project like this, whether it be VHTV or RLC. I thought she'd moved on, away from this stuff. As BB posted, always expect the unpredictable with this girl, and if it is Karl who roped her into going on VH, then it might well end up in tears...

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you say that complete in English please ? 😉

Morning Jabba...Just a quick visit while I'm having breakfast. You might be aware of this, and apologies if you do, but if you right click on the text, it automatically translates it for you...well, it does for me, anyway...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning Jabba...Just a quick visit while I'm having breakfast. You might be aware of this, and apologies if you do, but if you right click on the text, it automatically translates it for you...well, it does for me, anyway...

@nagachilli 2 thanks for this useful tip. 

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning my friend. Not a big fan of Google translate. So I am glad @Gudari translated it 👍

• Like 2