Nicole & Karl

The best ass of VH is my opinion and we never see the puppy style or riding. Nicole is very unfair both with Karl, her own boyfriend, as with us, besides being unfair to the other inhabitants of the other apartments as they strive with their partners and with us and yet she does nothing. It has been given too many opportunities, in my opinion does not deserve to be in VH.

11 minutes ago, Gudari said:

The best ass of VH is my opinion and we never see the puppy style or riding. Nicole is very unfair both with Karl, her own boyfriend, as with us, besides being unfair to the other inhabitants of the other apartments as they strive with their partners and with us and yet she does nothing. It has been given too many opportunities, in my opinion does not deserve to be in VH.

I can't see much, so I might be talking total bullshit, but the apt and cams leave a lot to be desired! Some of the rooms and lighting in B2 in RLC wasn't the best, but it appeared to be better than this..Of course, if she's hiding, I can't explain that...

21 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It has been given too many opportunities, in my opinion does not deserve to be in VH.

Already doesn't deserve to be on VH even though she's barely been on for two weeks... wow.

Although I will admit her sex life is incredibly boring. Same position for most of it and bad angles in the bedroom means there isn't really much of a reason to watch them right now. They don't even have sex that often and from I've seen they have yet to have any friends over or do anything even remotely social. The guys she had on RLC fucked her way better than her boyfriend does now.

• Like 1

Il y a 9 heures, miscvoyeur a dit :

Already doesn't deserve to be on VH even though she's barely been on for two weeks... wow.

Although I will admit her sex life is incredibly boring. Same position for most of it and bad angles in the bedroom means there isn't really much of a reason to watch them right now. They don't even have sex that often and from I've seen they have yet to have any friends over or do anything even remotely social. The guys she had on RLC fucked her way better than her boyfriend does now.

Sounds a bit like em and Bob?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't see much, so I might be talking total bullshit, but the apt and cams leave a lot to be desired! Some of the rooms and lighting in B2 in RLC wasn't the best, but it appeared to be better than this..Of course, if she's hiding, I can't explain that...

Indeed bedroom cams are subpar quality,we have a lot better cam quality in most of others VH bedrooms,livingroom cams are just fine and good quality,Regard the hidding i admit..I don't watch house a lot but i also notice it,Gess is to that room without cam.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gudari said:

They still can evolve and adapt better(i feel she have still the rlc chip),as someone that watch her a lot in rlc it's strange to see her beyave like this,how the Hell she loose all the sexual vibe and wildness in just few months..cams positions also aren't very good,maybe it's just me but she doesn't seems very happy in this new "life",also seems he have an job from morning to end of afternoon so not much possibilities of things happening during all that time,then no guests,no exciting situations,but as i said still plenty of time to adapt better.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Sounds a bit like em and Bob?

Not really. Em and Bob had sex frequently and did it in different positions, unlike Nicole and Karl. Em and Bob's problem was that Bob fucked like a damn chipmunk so it wasn't exciting to watch.