Nicole & Karl

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I looked at a tutorial and I'm not using proxies, I have the option off, I do not understand why not let me see this apartment. It is the only one that is in my country...

If you aren't using and if the problem is the block on local ips that make sense.. because the use of proxies will tell the site that you "aren't" in Spain.
Try to contact support and tell them if could be some block to local ips and what should you do (could be other problem)

• Like 1

Have to retract my last words an little(when i said they didn't cared about us)it's obvious they moved the tv an little to left side to let us see it also(even if they now get an worst angle for them),it took them some time for them doing that but it's shows an nice atention towards viewers,kudos for them in this detail.Personaly now will watch them An little more because it will be more enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Sparkles said:

¿Está utilizando un proxy? (podrían haber activado el "bloque" a los ips locales)
Están en línea y en la lista (foto de ahora)

139260187_bandicam2018-12-2602-06-55-099.thumb.jpg.daf1d096c40a7538953654861ee6fb7b.jpg

I am also in Spain and this apartment appears and disappears very often, sometimes appears on the list and sometimes not.

13 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Now for example, I just connected and my room appears on the screen, however in the list of apartments does not appear and in the right margin does not appear the list with the rooms and cameras available, only the screen with the room.

Do you see any difference with your account on or off?? if i put the proxy/vpn on spain this apartment disappear from the list (at left)

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

¿Ves alguna diferencia con tu cuenta dentro o fuera? Si pongo el proxy / vpn en España, este apartamento desaparecerá de la lista (a la izquierda)

Now I have left my account, I have re-entered and if it appears. The issue is that it appears and disappears when connected to my account, I do not know why

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I know when you are premium you see all places regardless of which country you are in

At time (Pt house) with account off i can't view the site/cams ( VHTV is not availabe in your country) unless i was using proxies or logged in - exactly the same happening if i change to a "russian" proxy.. But here with account on/off, if i'm using "spanish" proxy the house disappear 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As far as I know when you are premium you see all places regardless of which country you are in

I remember this issue(of VHTV houses bloked,or not accessible in your country)appeared when Portugal House opened(C&J)and VHTV said that as long as you are an registed user,have an account in vh(not even needed to be premium if not mistaken)you would have access to all houses.If some houses weren't accessible by some then gess the price also would had to be diferent.

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

En el momento (Pt house) con la cuenta desactivada, no puedo ver el sitio / cámaras (VHTV no está disponible en su país) a menos que esté usando proxies o haya iniciado sesión; exactamente lo mismo sucede si cambio a un proxy "ruso". Pero aquí con la cuenta activada / desactivada, si estoy usando el proxy "español", la casa desaparece 

On occasion, when the apartment does not appear, indicating the apartment number (realm23) in the web address, it appears.

• Like 1