Nicole & Karl

Le 12/25/2018 à 5:32 PM, ze81 a dit :

N&K moved the tv an little to right so now we can see an little bit,still not very watchable sadly.I would recommend them to watch Kira house and the livingroom.They have an mirror in opposite side to tv so we can see all.

Hi! We're Nicole & Karl. We think it's time to talk in this forum.
We did not read all post but we can do a general idea. 
Hope to share some moments with all of you.
Cameras situation is decided with VH, everything is improvable, of course.

Greetings to all :)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, n&k said:

Greetings.My coments were just mere advices,opinion,glad you move the tv an little,it's always nice when residents put themselfs in the role of voyers and see what they like or not,what makes it more fun to watch.You two seem to have an day to day regular life,so usualy by night you stay in coach and watch things in tv,phone etc,so it's more interesting to watch you when we can see all(just like you are seing),again..apresciated as an viewer for the detail Regard tv.cheers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, n&k said:

Greetings from cold Germany❄️ and Merry Christmas or Feliz Navidad like you say 🎄❣️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, n&k said:

Greetings to you too 🎅🌟🥂😁

• Like 1

il y a 46 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Greetings from cold Germany❄️ and Merry Christmas or Feliz Navidad like you say 🎄❣️

Frohe Weihnachten! I like so much Berlin, my favourite city in Germany :)

• Like 1

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

Greetings.My coments were just mere advices,opinion,glad you move the tv an little,it's always nice when residents put themselfs in the role of voyers and see what they like or not,what makes it more fun to watch.You two seem to have an day to day regular life,so usualy by night you stay in coach and watch things in tv,phone etc,so it's more interesting to watch you when we can see all(just like you are seing),again..apresciated as an viewer for the detail Regard tv.cheers.

For me is important your opinion. I can't think like a voyeur.

I work a lot, during all day and i always take my dog (Puska) with me but i'm not looking to hunt to Yogui bear ;)

In my opinion we've a normal and real life, maybe a little difference with the other houses in VH. Not better, not worst: only different.

Usually, we do not watch television. I use television to connect my PC. I usually do some work on PC, for this reason I try to hide personal information of my partners/buyers.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, n&k said:

From all of the staff here at CamCaps we are very glad you two have decided to join our forum, Nicole has many fans as I am sure you already know. We look forward to getting to know you and Nicole much better by allowing your fans to communicate with you via the forum.

If you should have any questions or issues with the forum, please don't hesitate to PM one of the staff members and we would gladly help you in ay way we can. I must say you are a very fortunate young man to have such incredible beautiful young woman in love with you. I have always found her eyes mesmerizing and such friendly incredible smile. We also have many ladies who post in the forum so you might better watch out as you may fall in favor on a few of then as well.

Again I just wanted to give you two a official welcome from all of us here at CC.

• Like 5