Nicole & Karl

Nicole needs to have sex session as good,Wild and unforgettable as that second night with beard guy in rlc,lights on,great view,tons of diferent sex positions,think she changed Barca houses from that moment and would be great to have that Nicole back,no sex in dark or horried to show face or something,that would put them back on map big time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, squish said:

I can't believe she is masturbating him whilst at the same time scanning her mobile. You might expect that from a bored prostitute.

I hate that shit too! It makes a mockery of sex. Sex should be purposeful and passionate not an afterthought. 

• Like 1

hace 13 minutos, aplastar dijo:

No puedo creer Que ella le ESTA masturbándose MIENTRAS Que: Al mismo tiempo el Escaneo de su Móvil. Se podria Esperar Que A partir de Una prostituta aburrido.

Es el mismo que su pareja masturbarse o chupar mientras ve la televisión, parece tonta. Pero, por otra parte te doy la razón, que le daría mil razones que le diga que no son una verdadera pareja y el director, por comentarios que hacen entre ellos y su forma de actuar. Ellos sólo se benefician unos de otros. Si ella realmente lo amaba no estarían en VH y viceversa por medio de ser de Nicole. Si ella lo amaba, no se han pagado a una prostituta para chupar Karl, porque giIrl no está dedicado al masaje tántrico como lo promueve. Al igual que varios y no terminan chupar la polla mucho menos .... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It's the same as your partner masturbate or suck you while watching TV, it seems silly. But on the other hand I give you the reason, I would give you a thousand reasons to tell you that they are not a real couple and the principal, by comments they make between them and their way of acting. They just benefit from each other. If she really loved him they would not be on VH and vice versa by Nicole's way of being. If she loved him, they wouldn't have paid a prostitute to suck Karl, because girl is not dedicated to Tantric massage as promoted. Like several and do not end up sucking your dick much less.... 

Thanks for the inside information Gudari. Very much appreciated. Makes sense. I suppose as subscribers it could be said that it is a situation that we have helped to bring about but that's another story for another day.

• Like 1