3 hours ago, budda said:

It seems to me that for you things are all black or all white, with no middle ground.
Did you like following Alice & Pavel or Katie & Phil?
From my point of view they were "natural" but certainly exciting at least as Mike & Evie or Grace & Jacob.
But you said well: everyone has his own tastes.

i follow them when they have sex & don't follow them or anyone else when they do nothing. i started watching these sites to see sex, not to see clothed parties or people doing routine daily stuff that i do. now that i'm here i am a little bit interested in their lives. but without sex i won't be watching at all. in the past it was necessary to watch the apts a lot because you never knew when something would happen & if you missed it it would be gone forever. now thanks to timeline & archive that isn't needed. as i said before if you enjoy whatever they are doing whether it is sex or not then i am happy for you.

Well I understand both points here. I really like watching people doing their everyday life but also like to watch naughty crazy things. I agree lately there is less action in many places here. But I know there were always these points where it got a little boring and after that it got better again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, budda said:

It seems to me that for you things are all black or all white, with no middle ground.
Did you like following Alice & Pavel or Katie & Phil?
From my point of view they were "natural" but certainly exciting at least as Mike & Evie or Grace & Jacob.
But you said well: everyone has his own tastes.

Or maybe better actors than the other participants. When you have cams on you 24/7, you will always be aware that people are watching you. Meaning that your behavior will never be 100% your 'natural' or 'normal' behavior.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, pahman said:

Or maybe better actors than the other participants. When you have cams on you 24/7, you will always be aware that people are watching you. Meaning that your behavior will never be 100% your 'natural' or 'normal' behavior.

Grace&Clare - deserve a lot of respect. They actually did not change their limits (couples in love) - and were able to survive for over year. It is really difficult. But not natural. Grace is a lot of creativity - to keep interest. Without orgies&new guys.

177872.jpg

177873.jpg

177874.jpg

177876.jpg

Really natural now - Roberta, Veronika&Lucius, Alan (:biggrin: Dota2 in cams and outside cams:biggrin:), Viki&Kate, Marla&Hector, on 65-75% Darcie&Stif and suddenly Bonnie&Clyde - because they spend orgies not only in apartment with cams and week orgies its normal pace for them.

55 minutes ago, pahman said:

Correct.