4 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

The reason I think we found them so natural compared to the other appartments, is Pete and lexy weren’t desperate for money. So their care factor was very little in trying to please subscribers. This made for a relatively relaxed environment. 

Oh really. They exposed themselves just to please us and maybe for free too. This is really sooooo funny 

il y a 9 minutes, SOMHO2000 a dit :

Oh really. They exposed themselves just to please us and maybe for free too. This is really sooooo funny 

I guess my statement went right over your head. Pete told us it was just an experience for them. A lifestyle choice and not a job. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Must admit any one would think someone had died  by the amount of mourning posts on here after all there are plenty more fish in the sea and there is more to life than VH get a grip guys

of course nobody died. but it just seems that a lot of people that we've become used to seeing have gone recently. many were on vh for a long time. nina, polly & valery, cleo, lexy & pete, ana, valerie & glen, em & sia, whitney, mira & henry, bree & drew, candy & dean, ella & isaac, amy & jane, nyusha & cindy, alice & spartak, lisa & grant, misty, violet & jeff........................... a lot of them were very good. who are the favorite apts now? i can't think of any "must watch" apts right off the top of my head.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

............... a lot of them were very good. who are the favorite apts now? i can't think of any "must watch" apts right off the top of my head.

Yeah very true but not all were there all at the same time so what ever period you pick you are lucky to be able count on one hand the good ones which the same as you have now. Also most of them were here for a long time whereas whoever comes in these days only seem to have a staying expectancy of a month or so and recently that time seems to be getting less and less for what ever reason. Qwhat is the answer? God knows.

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Must admit any one would think someone had died  by the amount of mourning posts on here after all there are plenty more fish in the sea and there is more to life than VH get a grip guys 😂

No Robwin!!! My life us over!! I have nothing to live for now!!!!!!😭😫🤧🤪. Just kidding, they were really cool people though. I'd love to be the lunch meat in a Lexy Pete sandwich!