2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Actually, Ze, I was referring to Kate & Molly vs. Viki & Kate. 😊

Forgeted the cat ladie..😅don't like cam girls,so Altought Kate from v&k it's pretty..she doesn't says me nothing.But kudos for her for like animals.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the sudden departure of L & P is anything to do with the heightened tension between the Ukraine and russia.i see there is martial law in some parts of the ukraine.i know they lived in st.petes and are they Ukrainians that were "manipulated" into leaving Russia with supposed passport problems or am I missing the point altogether.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

Does anyone know if the sudden departure of L & P is anything to do with the heightened tension between the Ukraine and russia.i see there is martial law in some parts of the ukraine.i know they lived in st.petes and are they Ukrainians that were "manipulated" into leaving Russia with supposed passport problems or am I missing the point altogether.

Not really. Pete said a little earlier it's because of they made a little mistake with his visa documents. That's makes them invalid and he has to leave.