Juliet

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

When a promotion of something consists on lying... doesn't seems a very good promotion.. It was what was done here.. They didn't said (like on the following twitter from this house) Juliet Apartment.. they did what is a normal failure procedure.. one girl is living there .. so it has to be juliet.. 

@Sparkles I'm going to defend the twitter guys here.

First Tweet: 

---> Announcement! Juliet is back, but now she will be alone without Pablo. We are expecting a lot of interesting things from her now.

Your answer was: "Yes.. because before she was "with" Pablo lool "

Second Tweet: 

---> Libertine Juliet shows all her passion live

Your answer was: "ahah twitter guy still don't know who is julliet"

In these two cases, the info they gave was accurate, yet, for you they were lying. Maybe if they were spending more time on CC or on the streams, they would make less mistakes but that is not their job.

3 hours ago, pahman said:

@Sparkles I'm going to defend the twitter guys here.

First Tweet: 

---> Announcement! Juliet is back, but now she will be alone without Pablo. We are expecting a lot of interesting things from her now.

Your answer was: "Yes.. because before she was "with" Pablo lool "

Second Tweet: 

---> Libertine Juliet shows all her passion live

Your answer was: "ahah twitter guy still don't know who is julliet"

In theses two cases, the info they gave was accurate, yet, for you they were lying. Maybe if they were spending more time on CC or on the streams, they would make less mistakes but that is not their job.

I didn't say they was lying on the first one.. was just commenting that they was never a couple like the "&" normally pretends to say..  Totally understand the alone part
And on the second one you are totally wrong.. unless of course you have inside infos that the girl there also is called julliet, then you and twitter guy are right

And i agree.. their job is not spending time on CC or on the streams (but wouldn't do bad things to watch it).. It's such a simple think as knowing who are their workers and what they are doing... Not like calling some guests by tenants name...Not calling "new girlfriend" to Nina..  not even recognizing the people that work for their product.. (but maybe that's too hard for them)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1