Juliet

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa will be the best manager. She is bringing single girls who like to swing around.

Lisa's participants are the lucky ones. 

Lisa:

we loved and supported you as a participant, we will do the same for you as a manager. please bring more places. 

BTW: any chance you can bring Louise or Logan back to help Juliet or Trixie?

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Lisa will be the best manager. She is bringing single girls who like to swing around.

Lisa:

we loved and supported you as a participant, we will do the same for you as a manager. please bring more places. 

1) L&T only. Juliet - yes. But Lisa just helped her. As we have seen - epic evenings with Juliet, easily coexist for weeks with nothing. Will this be changed with fair payments and open statistics (motivator)? We will see.

2) Louise or Logan - I do not know them. Lisa is possible too. And not the fact that she can find who they are on the forum topics. Therefore, it is better to add photo/link to forum or link to archive.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) L&T only. Juliet - yes. But Lisa just helped her. As we have seen - epic evenings with Juliet, easily coexist for weeks with nothing. Will this be changed with fair payments and open statistics (motivator)? We will see.

2) Louise or Logan - I do not know them. Lisa is possible too. And not the fact that she can find who they are on the forum topics. Therefore, it is better to add photo/link to forum or link to archive.

Good points. Will bring pictures and link the archive.

You might like to the recording of the night Lisa lost her virginity to Louise.

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Why not open a house with him to fuck whatever appears.. seeing so many guys in love with him sure will be a success 😁 And if Juliet get drunk again she may even repeat him 

Just to be clear, I am not in love with him. I am in love with girls who are in love with him 🙂

41 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Lisa:

Two apartments in two weeks. Unless Anna & Alex have decided to stop expanding their brand (what i don't think), i don't think Lisa and Grant are the real managers. I guess they just replaced Zack to represent A&A.