Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #8

28 minutes ago, scutus said:

Yes it did.  She spent the last hour and a half in the bathtub, dancing, bathing, oils rubbed in, scrubs rubbed in, and washed off.  During which time her kitty kept getting more attention.

She finally gave in to the urge, and bated including anal, ( no toys ). Finishing with the shower head with water running on her kitty, and fingering her anus.

She does her best to make changes in her bate menu for our benefit.  :biggrin:

😹😹😹 If you tried a little harder you could have really pissed him off 😹

• Like 3

With so much movement and so much oil, I find myself a bit adroit ... I fell asleep ... of course, I do not have sound, I think that was a long time ago ... I do not find it appealing to watch him masturbate and not be able to hear his moans ... it's like going back to the last century ... today, every time we ask for more ... now normal cinema is boring ... we try to watch movies in 4dx, feel the water on your face, 3 D, movement of the armchair, air ........., what I said to see Leora without sound, I do not find it attractive ... at least it is in color ... hahaha ... if it becomes black and white and without sound, I would think that at any moment would come Charles Chaplin ..... hahaha

I really cannot believe because of working I missed everything she did in what is now the famous black dress and all the magic she made in the bathroom with oil, so all I have to say "life is not fair", but hopefully with any luck I will catch the next one