Martin & Marilyn

49 minutes ago, nack said:

This isn't chaturbate.I hope they never read CC

many participants read this place, but only some respond to what is written here.

Melissa, Clara, Ary's doing it right now. In the past, Mira, Spartak etc.

These are just things I know.

• Like 3

Trying to watch them but it's just not an good experience,they were in kitchen and..bird view,she took an bath and Gess what..bird view,livingroom..only one good cam..the other livingroom cam.gess what..bird view,Really sad because lighting it's great and even cams image quality it's good,but it's USELESS with such bad cam positions:(,manager sabotage himself and instead of learning and improve(Regard cam positions)he just keep making the same mistakes,would be an place i would watch more..if cam placement were enjoyable.But having the cams placed like its some shopping security service doesnt work..

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Trying to watch them but it's just not an good experience,they were in kitchen and..bird view,she took an bath and Gess what..bird view,livingroom..only one good cam..the other livingroom cam.gess what..bird view,Really sad because lighting it's great and even cams image quality it's good,but it's USELESS with such bad cam positions:(,manager sabotage himself and instead of learning and improve(Regard cam positions)he just keep making the same mistakes,would be an place i would watch more..if cam placement were enjoyable.But having the cams placed like its some shopping security service doesnt work..

I ignore that place til they fix the cams.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I ignore that place til they fix the cams.

Sadly they won't,remember nothings2..those horrible bird view cams in kitchen and balcony were girls were a lot and cams were never fixed.But this house it's the worst ever Regard bird views.We can't  even enjoy the girl showering ,really really dumb.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Sadly they won't,remember nothings2..those horrible bird view cams in kitchen and balcony were girls were a lot and cams were never fixed.But this house it's the worst ever Regard bird views.We can't  even enjoy the girl showering ,really really dumb.

And it's not the place is so small you don't have a different choice. Jeka fucked it up big time

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And it's not the place is so small you don't have a different choice. Jeka fucked it up big time

Seems he wanted to hide the cams as much as possible and in the process he totaly screw the view experience,serious how the well can you you screw the bathroom view😂,already imagine the twiter posts..watch the hot top of head of Marlyn in shower,look at her sexy feet,But jeka it's new in this thing of VH houses(😆)so he will learn and understand on how important it's to give good views of house.Maybe he prior worked in cam security jobs.

• Like 1