B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Now they’ve all left and she has the place to yourself, Serafima can continue her meticulous cleaning 🧹 the woman’s a bloody cleaning maniac! OCD is that what it’s called? 

I congratulate her for her  proper upbringing !  Most young women now days are virtual pigs when it comes to living and eating in a clean environment !   I can almost guarantee that her body parts are also just as clean...............and what a body she has !  Give me an old fashion girl who likes to clean everytime.............LOL  ! 

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Another commendable thing about Irma is she never shags with a bloke on cam. Yes she teases them, is very intimate with the other girls and bates like a demon but she sticks to her own code of conduct and keeps any intimate conduct with blokes outside the apartments. That’s why she will always be one of the all time stars in my eyes 😍

She is sexual but not over the top. Danaya masturbated in the open much more than in the past. Saw her beautiful pussy uncovered many times. And dont forget the time Irma and Jessica jacked off the guy from RLC. 

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Gotta love the way Sera drys herself in the hallway after her shower to avoid cameras. 

Strange when she wasn't shy in the shower...:huh:

For me she's the best looking girl in the GOV apts right now and it's a shame you feels the need to hide that great body...

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Strange when she wasn't shy in the shower...:huh:

For me she's the best looking girl in the GOV apts right now and it's a shame you feels the need to hide that great body...

"The Crown ICE Princess" gotta love it

2 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

She is sexual but not over the top. Danaya masturbated in the open much more than in the past. Saw her beautiful pussy uncovered many times. And dont forget the time Irma and Jessica jacked off the guy from RLC. 

Yes I do remember that night with the big fella but it was just a wank not full blown shagging neither did she blow him but OK that was the closest she’s been to it with a bloke 👌

• Like 1

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I congratulate her for her  proper upbringing !  Most young women now days are virtual pigs when it comes to living and eating in a clean environment !   I can almost guarantee that her body parts are also just as clean...............and what a body she has !  Give me an old fashion girl who likes to clean everytime.............LOL  ! 

Cleanliness is next godliness so they say so she must be first in line at the pearly gates lol. I agree with you slider that a lot of them live like slobs; the b4 crowd haven’t even cleaned up yet from last night so she did well to have her own space at b1 with what could be her girlfriend in Amira with any luck and with a body to die for. Hopefully there will be fun times ahead when she finishes with the pad curse next week 🤞

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Why the heck did they put Amira together with Irma on the room name list? Or maybe because Irma leaves soon? Amira sleeps all the time with Sera anyways. 

it's sunday today, it's the week end even for RLC 😉 

And work is done now ^^

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Why the heck did they put Amira together with Irma on the room name list? Or maybe because Irma leaves soon? Amira sleeps all the time with Sera anyways. 

Irma left today.. Check the thread first....