B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

A sad week-end both Irma and Danaya has left us ..... 

That is for sure Noldus, it is a changing of the guard for the reincarnation of B-1, I am not to sure for the better either, but one thing we know for sure, after being around here for so long. The revolving door continues to spin around with girls always coming and going.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is for sure Noldus, it is a changing of the guard for the reincarnation of B-1, I am not to sure for the better either, but one thing we know for sure, after being around here for so long. The revolving door continues to spin around with girls always coming and going.

Yea, but I have a bad feeling this was the last time we saw Irma and Danaya around here... sad

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yea, but I have a bad feeling this was the last time we saw Irma and Danaya around here... sad

I agree, this is most likely the end of the line for the "APHRODITE" and "IRRISISTABLE ONE". The clock rolls forward and never backward for all old friend, change is inevitable and we must always change with the times, holding  onto the fondest memories of the past.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Irma best wishes and thank you.

You are very unique and will be missed.

The calm in the midst of the storm, a true friend to those who know you.

Safe travels...

Beijos  Mi Amor

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Another commendable thing about Irma is she never shags with a bloke on cam. Yes she teases them, is very intimate with the other girls and bates like a demon but she sticks to her own code of conduct and keeps any intimate conduct with blokes outside the apartments. That’s why she will always be one of the all time stars in my eyes 😍