B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

Well there are real true superstars in RLC, of which Irma is in the top 3 all time according to many polls conducted over the years that she has been on RLC, and "The Crown Princess" the jury is still out whether she should even be on RLC in my honest opinion. Let alone given the master bedroom in B-1 which has always been reserved for those who earn that bedroom.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well there are real true superstars in RLC, of which Irma is in the top 3 all time according to many polls conducted over the years that she has been on RLC, and "The Crown Princess" the jury is still out whether she should even be on RLC in my honest opinion. Let alone given the master bedroom in B-1 which has always been reserved for those who earn that bedroom.

As someone who has only been here less than 5 months I have to ask where did Sera get the title Crown Princess?  I assume because of the crown on the back of her neck but has she been here before?

• Like 1

eine heiße Putzfrau ist Amiera, schön anzusehen in Schürze ohne Höschen
Denke, sie ist lediglich mit Serafima befreundet, wird wohl bald in #B4 einziehen.
RLC sollte die Wohnungen mit ihr und Trma tauschen, sie passt nicht mehr in die Wohnung