The Climate Change Thread

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If I can't make it on the measly $154 they sent me. Then others won't as well.  The ones who drive cars are burdened with the higher Gasoline Costs that alone will chew their $154 up in the filling of 7 Gas Tank fill ups and then they have the increased costs of Electricity and Gas since the Government had this smooth plan to Privatize everything which was a big mistake and the list goes on.  In all it cost Canadians more now than what their Rebate will ever cover.  It's a Liberal Government Cash Grab is all it is. Come October that will be all taken care of but for the time being we still have 3 Months left of putting up with Justin Trudeau.

And the same damn thing will happen in the US if Trump is not elected and the Democratic Liberals get elected.  Trudeau gets defeated--we move to Canada :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Guess we will just have to wait until then to see who is the victor and the vanquished.  ( the Dems have yet to elect their nominee) 

I think most have a good idea who that's going to be before they even elect a Nominee. 

What would be surprising is if a Nominee pops in and runs for the Republican Party against Trump. The only who might pull that could be Mitt Romney since he's not a Trump Supporter even though he's a Republican. He could just sway enough Votes to keep Trump out of Office whether he wins or not.  :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Our Borders are open.  We don't lock families up in cages and separate Children from their Parents.   :biggrin:

Wasn't this policy started by Obama? Everyone's blaming Trump yet Obama seems to be teflon coated on everything. Just saying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Wasn't this policy started by Obama? Everyone's blaming Trump yet Obama seems to be teflon coated on everything. Just saying.

Let's face it, Trump is the asshole who staged this bullshit. He uses the suffering of these people to his political advantage.

Just now, Alladino said:

Let's face it, Trump is the asshole who staged this bullshit. He uses the suffering of these people to his political advantage.

Don't get me wrong i quite agree with you but all i am saying is that Obama doesn't seem to get any criticism at all and never has even though he implemented the policy. Most people are probaly to scared to criticsise him for fear of being labeled racist lol

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I just watched some dopey "reporter" claim that the the ice melt in the arctic is faster than it's been in several million years. They claim this will cause sea levels to rise several inches in the next 50 years. @Alladino do you know 20,000 years ago glaciers were spread down to Chicago, and have retreated to cause sea level to rise 400 feet in the last 20,000 years? I dont know why CNN resorts to fake news like this.

D

• Like 2