The Climate Change Thread

I'm leaving this planet with a carbon footprint that will be memorable. I drive for daily use, a 6500 pound pick up, with a 15 mpg engine, a 1959 Cadillac that has the ass end pictured in my avatar and 2 1976 Cadillac Eldorado convertibles with massive 500 CID (8.2 Litre) engines in them that at best get 10 MPG around town. 

They all did what they wanted before i hit the planet and I'm doing what I want while I'm here. I have no kids, no grand kids and don't give a pink flying fuck about anyone else's either. I play the hand dealt to me by the former inhabitants of the Earth, let them deal with what I leave them. One more time..."I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE!!!"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

How anyone would know what's going on in your mind is even more baffling than fucking climate change 🤪😛🤪

I have watched numerous programmes on the Discovery channel hosted by Qualified scientists about various ways of dealing with the problem.It's only speculation and possible outcomes for the planet.Harmless interesting speculation that's all.Trust me I haven't lost my marbles I need them to deal with all the crap you fire at me.BTW have you mastered how to spell Achilles yet now THAT'S even more baffling than fucking climate change.😀😀😀

• Like 2

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll be Dead and Gone before the big moment arrives so it doesn't matter to me what happens after I am gone.

Lots of idiots are saying it's all over in 12 years, and as the world crumbles around us,  wel l still be on here bitching about not enough parties, and this isn't really voyeurism. 😩

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I'm leaving this planet with a carbon footprint that will be memorable. I drive for daily use, a 6500 pound pick up, with a 15 mpg engine, a 1959 Cadillac that has the ass end pictured in my avatar and 2 1976 Cadillac Eldorado convertibles with massive 500 CID (8.2 Litre) engines in them that at best get 10 MPG around town. 

They all did what they wanted before i hit the planet and I'm doing what I want while I'm here. I have no kids, no grand kids and don't give a pink flying fuck about anyone else's either. I play the hand dealt to me by the former inhabitants of the Earth, let them deal with what I leave them. One more time..."I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE!!!"

Ok.

• Like 1

Forest fires cannot be caused by CO2. In truth, CO2 is often used to put out household fires. Forest fires only exist in the presence of oxygen. Therefore, it is logical that we are taxing the wrong gas. Oxygen presence and use must be made limited. I suggest a penny tax per breath for heavy breathers. 😎

• Like 2

On 5/11/2019 at 5:51 AM, Thestarider said:

Ponder this fact:

Image may contain: text

This is for the US only, where 4.29% of the world's population generates the most of the World's GDP.*

France has done quite well with safe nuclear for example; so the global results will differ from one nation's political policies, natural resources, and climate.

* https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-the-highest-gdp.html

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-by-percentage-of-world-population.html

• Like 1

What Climate Change are you all talking about? IMO, Climate Change does not and will never exist. I agree with StnCld. "we won't be around to see it or experience it - if it ever happens! It all comes down to who you want to believe - A real Meteorologist or a Politician who pay Scientist handsomely for their agenda I might add. Take your pick...

I rather like the word Deception - Deception refers to the act big or small, cruel or causing someone to believe something untrue. Even the most honest people practice deception. For a profit! Some of those lies are big ("I've never cheated on you!") but more often, they are little white lies ("That dress looks fine,") people will say what they want you to hear even if it's untrue. A deployed to avoid uncomfortable situations or spare someone's feelings like so many people do with or without repercussion.

I am glad the internet has given, we the people power and Big Gov't knows it! I have been living in Florida and around the world Scuba diving the "Abyss for many years. I always make it a point to get dark and the only difference in Climate Change - Women are hotter than ever... 19.gif.b777e846ec2179de69b621c941e69e7c.gif

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Expanding Antarctic Ice Has Scientists Confounded

Scientists are scratching their heads regarding this conundrum. Antarctic sea ice is at record high levels and the scientists cannot explain the incongruity of expanding ice in a ‘warming world. What makes it more mystifying is that the water under the ice is warming, but the ice has grown to 19.51 million square kilometers. There is a sense of irony that the all powerful scientists have found an oxymoron in their own models.  The “live and die” by the findings of science, the omniscient, has met a predicament that does not fit the assumptions.  Will true scientific method work to find the truth behind the phenomenon or will preconceived assumptions taint the findings?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Bullshit!

About half a year and the energy balance is positive. 

GermanMinistryforTechnologyDevelopmentSi

Your foolish if you believe that shit that your government is shoving down your throats !!!! They are already shutting down wind mills here in the states erected in past 10 years because the companies are going bankrupt and they simply are not profitable without huge government subsidies. Water power very efficient and cost effective. Wind and Solar not so much.