The Climate Change Thread

BOOM Blown out of the water !!!! Climate science versus politic science !!!!

Sadly, the truth contained in Tony's video will never overcome the emotion-fueled political advantage of having a simple, taxable villain like CO2. No wonder politicians, media, academia, and the green energy industrial complex will protect this lucrative fantasy at all costs.

Greta Thunberg Please go back to Sweden and get an Education and stop bothering us in Canada with your Uninformed Climate Rhetoric.  It's a Hoax.

I don't know whose dollars you are wasting but it better be Sweden whose paying the Tab.   Nobody in Canada wants you here.   GO HOME!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Greta Thunberg Please go back to Sweden and get an Education and stop bothering us in Canada with your Uninformed Climate Rhetoric.  It's a Hoax.

I don't know whose dollars you are wasting but it better be Sweden whose paying the Tab.   Nobody in Canada wants you here.   GO HOME!

Couldn't agree more, oh yes,did I I say before, she's a fucking ugly cow as well 😁 and as far as being in line for a Nobel prize must be the biggest joke of the century.😁😁

Just a thought for that ugly cow Greta, when the earth warmed up from the ice age where were all the industrial units, cars,central heating,aeroplanes etc etc and all this dreaded co2??. Oh yes I remember now, there wasn't any you daft bitch so give us an excuse for that. Well I can it's called normal earth evolution  and not even you will fucking stop it.

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Couldn't agree more, oh yes,did I I say before, she's a fucking ugly cow as well 😁 and as far as being in line for a Nobel prize must be the biggest joke of the century.😁😁

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just a thought for that ugly cow Greta, when the earth warmed up from the ice age where were all the industrial units, cars,central heating,aeroplanes etc etc and all this dreaded co2??. Oh yes I remember now, there wasn't any you daft bitch so give us an excuse for that. Well I can it's called normal earth evolution  and not even you will fucking stop it.

Wow I got my first 2 down votes in succession, must be a new record 🤣😂

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

Well at least 2 of us made up for the down vote clown 😁

12 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

And another one countered!

You cannot win Debbie Downers. We will defeat your feeble attempts.

Thanks guys seems no fucking sense of humour there 😁👍