Gia & Anthony Part 2 - Las Vegas

Guest hacıvat

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Half bathroom? You mean some kind of small toilet?

Just looked it up Jab as i got fuckall else to do loool.....A half bathroom is just a sink & toilet...........a 3/4 bathroom is a sink,toilet and shower...............Bet you are glad you know that now loool

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just looked it up Jab as i got fuckall else to do loool.....A half bathroom is just a sink & toilet...........a 3/4 bathroom is a sink,toilet and shower...............Bet you are glad you know that now loool

Lol thanks for enlighten me 😉

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Half bathroom? You mean some kind of small toilet?

It's a bathroom without a bathtub or shower. Usually off the living room where guests can use the bathroom and wash their hands. This house will have a master bathroom and another one for the other 2 bedrooms. It's not a very large house. Maybe 1500 to 2000 sq. feet. The lack of a Jacuzzi attached to the pool as well as  the width of the backyard walls is significant to define the size of the house. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

It's a bathroom without a bathtub or shower. Usually off the living room where guests can use the bathroom and wash their hands. This house will have a master bathroom and another one for the other 2 bedrooms. It's not a very large house. Maybe 1500 to 2000 sq. feet. The lack of a Jacuzzi attached to the pool as well as  the width of the backyard walls is significant to define the size of the house. 

Thanks can you give me an estimate what such a house roughly costs? Just curious 😉

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks can you give me an estimate what such a house roughly costs? Just curious 😉

Today, this house would probably sell for about 250-300k depending on it's location in Vegas. 

• Like 1