Mira & Henry Part #2

pahman

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

I cannot recall Henry ever receiving anal,but could be wrong.i hope this isn't an attempt at boosting viewing figures.mira and Henry are better than this.i still think this apt. Will struggle.jmho.

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm18/cam13/mira-master-henry-slave-jan-25

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm18/cam17/henry-fucked-with-strapon-oct-19

He's been pegged many times before!! and done bisexual stuff! Have you ever watched this apartment?

They are better than this? As if anal play is wrong😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mira&Henry said:

we just like it 

You don't have to justify yourself to anyone on here. If they don't like it they don't have to watch. There are many other apartments to choose from. This is a voyeur site, we are watching your lives, whether straight, gay, bisexual, kinky, S&M. You shouldn't have to change because some people don't like it. 😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, broxman said:

You don't have to justify yourself to anyone on here. If they don't like it they don't have to watch. There are many other apartments to choose from. This is a voyeur site, we are watching your lives, whether straight, gay, bisexual, kinky, S&M. You shouldn't have to change because some people don't like it. 😉

Sure! )

il y a 19 minutes, broxman a dit :

I have watched Mira and Henry loads of times and I can honestly say that the only thing I haven't seen is anal.so I thought this was something new from them but obviously I am wrong.as for your justification remark that's just bullshit.i wouldn't be watching if I thought everybody had to justify themselves for everything they did.what you see is what you get and as you say no likey no watchey.

1 minute ago, Bonaly said:

I have watched Mira and Henry loads of times and I can honestly say that the only thing I haven't seen is anal.so I thought this was something new from them but obviously I am wrong.as for your justification remark that's just bullshit.i wouldn't be watching if I thought everybody had to justify themselves for everything they did.what you see is what you get and as you say no likey no watchey.

I don't even know why you had to even mention it in the first place. 

il y a 10 minutes, broxman a dit :

I don't even know why you had to even mention it in the first place. 

As you well know ,this is an open forum where people can express their opinions.i mentioned it because I'm entitled to.if you think it's a lot of crap that's fine.we all get it right and wrong sometimes.

6 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

As you well know ,this is an open forum where people can express their opinions.i mentioned it because I'm entitled to.if you think it's a lot of crap that's fine.we all get it right and wrong sometimes.

Well the fact you said they might be doing it for viewers, even if they were so what. Every apartment is doing stuff for viewers, orgies, swinging parties etc. Somehow I don't think a guy getting pegged is going to attract extra viewers, so it's safe to assume they are doing it because it's just a part of their sex lives.

il y a 1 minute, broxman a dit :

Well the fact you said they might be doing it, if they were so fucking what. Everywhere is doing shit for viewers, orgies, swinging parties etc.

Yeh your right.but nothing like two Scots going at it toe to toe.

• Like 1