Mira & Henry Part #2

pahman

3 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

it is difficult to install cam in sauna because of steam and high temperature. we can use another closer view instead of current view from cam 15 but it is worse to our mind. moreover pool will be used seldom because it is cold (only +14C) and good only for cooling after sauna

114b9e71-2122-4724-8634-f5f00540f67a.png  0

That makes a lot of sense to me. Too bad you can't heat the pool. And I agree you might need a special cam for in the sauna wich is more durable. You got a really cool place there. My favorite is you can do barbecue in the kitchen. I never saw this before. That's really amazing 👍😍

7 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

it is difficult to install cam in sauna because of steam and high temperature. we can use another closer view instead of current view from cam 15 but it is worse to our mind. moreover pool will be used seldom because it is cold (only +14C) and good only for cooling after sauna

This camera is constantly freezing. 5-10 seconds broadcasting - then 3-5 seconds freeze.

85.jpg

Here - no sound. Not critical now. But when there will be activity here - good be sound repaired.

647.jpg

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

That makes a lot of sense to me. Too bad you can't heat the pool. And I agree you might need a special cam for in the sauna wich is more durable. You got a really cool place there. My favorite is you can do barbecue in the kitchen. I never saw this before. That's really amazing 👍😍

temporary cant use it cause Veronika have burn air system of barbecue by huge fire =)))

• Like 1