Mira & Henry Part #2

pahman

43 minutes ago, waldi said:

If they want to live there, in a semi luxury apartment ( sorry, this flat  is really far away from a luxury one) just to feel a bit more comfortable, it's OK.

This apartment have all. Courtney and Vegas don't have everything for comfort. Perhaps the best design. But not apt.

Large rooms even in Spygasm cannot have good cam setup.

43 minutes ago, waldi said:

It's enough to compare the cams quality to what other sites are offering at the moment ( I'm not saying about content ). I understand it's a different project, OK, but one or two cams showing the whole plan would be enough for now; the rest of them must showing exactly  what people want to see, if you know what I mean; If they don't go forward, soon they'll be forgotten; as someone said, tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today 

They have not best cam setup and but not worst.

Industry? RLC little better or +/- same.

vl2x.png

Dk8H.jpg

DkqY.jpg

DPMj.jpg

Dx5D.jpg

Really new level in Spygasm - but this is big webcam project (bongacams.com). They use expensive cameras. And it's not apts in normal standarts — it's more studios.

DGxF.jpg

Doip.jpg

Well visible in b&w mode. Good and expensive cams.

25WG.jpg

DG6X.jpg

DoXu.jpg

DDS5.jpg

DDS9.jpg

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder why @Mira&Henry went all silent all of a sudden? 🤔

Maybe because people are asking too much and everything. 

Putting aside the lighting, there are two main problems in VHTV apts: the position of the cams and the quality of the cams. 

Cams of great quality are expensive and i guess because of what the managers earn (the system in place don't allow them to earn a lot of money), they do not want to take any risk. On Chaturbate, you can clearly see the difference between normal cams and HD cams.

4 hours ago, pahman said:

Maybe because people are asking too much and everything. 

Putting aside the lighting, there are two main problems in VHTV apts: the position of the cams and the quality of the cams. 

Cams of great quality are expensive and i guess because of what the managers earn (the system in place don't allow them to earn a lot of money), they do not want to take any risk. On Chaturbate, you can clearly see the difference between normal cams and HD cams.

because isla and oliver apts was opened yesterday and all support was busy and have no possibilities to make disision about our cams

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

because isla and oliver apts was opened yesterday and all support was busy and have no possibilities to make disision about our cams

Hmmm maybe tell support it would be good when there would actually be people in it (Isla & Oliver place) 🤣 Nah just kidding. I know it is not your business 😉

30 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

So support can only handle one query at a time then :biggrin: Says it all really.

57 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So support can only handle one query at a time then :biggrin: Says it all really.

new apts - it is a big work for them. they was busy only with 118 for 2 days. 14h in first and 14h in second day to install all soft and settings of cams and equipment

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It's not rocket science to know what the viewer wants

I fully agree with this opinion. It took them loads of time to understand people's preferences and despite of two years that have passed since the site was launched, they still seem to go astray. Example: Gia & Anthony, I know it's wrong topic, but can someone explain,  what purpose that apartment was opened for? One can ask similar question about  some cams in this apartment.

• Like 1