Mira & Henry Part #2

pahman

16 minutes ago, pahman said:

They were on top of the list. It looks like they removed the apt because of connections problems. I noted that they have something like 15 cams.

I can still see it and all i can say is fucking hell they must have won the bloody lottery or something, like a bloody mansion :biggrin:

Having said that not particulary impressed with the bedroom cams or even the living room cams the whole place is just toooo big.

You could end up forever chasing them round all the different rooms.

• Like 1

I made this post in Bonnie and Clyde's thread but I will copy it here since they are now officially returning:

It'll be nice to have another fully fledged swing couple back but their orgies became very formulaic towards the end which happens a lot with these couples, even with Lexy and Pete. I may not want to see everything Bonnie and Clyde do (trannies and gang bangs like tonight) but at least right now they have proven that they are willing to be a lot more open and switch things around. Remember when M/H had a night with 4 other guys and Mira? Remember when Mira and a guy fucked in the bedroom while Henry watched? Things like that only happened once and they were great when it happened. Then it was the same group sex with one couple over and over. They couldn't even be bothered to invite more than one couple at a time. Valerie/Glen and even Courtney/Jason when they were living together set the bar higher when they were willing to have separate partners in separate rooms. Bonnie/Clyde have set the bar even higher. Hopefully Henry/Mira will be able to shake some things up a little in their routine. I still want them to be successful on this site.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If Misty came back she wouldn't be anywhere near as popular as she once was.

Very true they always say to return is not always good, M&H still have to prove they can come back successfully and i must admit i have my doubts they may not be as popular as they think they are.. 

• Like 1