Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #9

5 minutes ago, Lyree said:

It is -3C here this morning in Avignon, France, at least it is sunny.

Lyree, actually that is Aussie's quote.  But since Leora and Paul are getting ready to leave the apartment, I will talk weather.

Here in the middle of the USA it 4.5 C.   Almost shirt sleeve weather. But,  we have had snow already.  As long as there is no freezing rain or ice, I don't complain. Cold, I can dress for.

Have a great day !  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bob larmey said:

out of curiosity, what year was the last time you saw the sun in the UK 😂🤣😝😘 I'm joking of course

Many a true word is spoken in jest Bob, During our unusually good summer this year we had one day of sunshine, and the other day I'm not sure about as I overslept that morning. 😹

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Might hot up on here if it kicks off in Ukraine and Ivan the terrible as to go to war then what will leora do

Leora has plenty of admirers, I'm sure she wouldn't have any troubles finding a new boyfriend 

1 hour ago, european said:

das ist sein leben liegend mit dem Handy oder Computer spielen tag und nacht arbeiten braucht man nicht leora sorgt ja für den unterhalt

It's coming up to Christmas, any possibility of you showing a small molecule of seasonal goodwill toward Paul, or is that too much to hope for.? 

• Like 5